[8023-10GEPON] Draft 1.2 is uploaded

Dear P802.3av members,

I would like to thank our editors for working long hours and producing draft 1.2 on time, despite a very tight deadline. Draft D1.2 has been uploaded to http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/private/drafts.html

Starting with Draft 1.2, all clauses are combined into a single pdf file. Editors are still working on the mark-up version, but you may review the clear version now. Please, note that we are commenting on the version that is currently posted, not on the marked-up version.

Below is a reminder of our upcoming deadlines:

March 29 - April 4: Commenting period (ONLY ONE WEEK AVAILABLE - START SOON)
April 5:            All comments are published
April 11:           Comments with proposed responses are published
April 13-14:        Comment resolution during April Interim meeting

Also, note that there was a minor update to the commenting tool (see http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/email/msg00944.html for details). It is not necessary to upgrade.

Thank you,
Glen