[8023-10GEPON] comment submission reminder

Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the comment submission deadline is tomorrow, May 1st, 2008.

Our main goal at this stage is to bring the draft to a technically complete state. For this reason, it is of utmost importance that the people who volunteered in Tokyo to provide missing pieces of information fulfill their commitments and submit corresponding comments.

Please, verify that the file you are commenting on has a continuous page numbering across all clauses. If it does not, download the latest version from http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/private/draft_1_3/3av_d1_3.pdf.

Please, remember, that all comment supplemental files are due with comments. Standalone presentations and proposals are due Monday, May 5th. According to our approved timeline, the upcoming meeting is the last chance to propose a new feature.

Thank you all for your time and expertise.

Glen