[8023-10GEPON] proposed Clause 91 text

Everyone,

I’ve gone through Clause 52 and 60 and have put together an initial draft of text for the test and measurement procedures for Clause 91.  I’ve tried to reference Clause 52 for all applicable 10G tests and Clause 60 for all applicable 1G tests.  I wanted everyone to have a chance to review the text tonight so that we may be able to discuss it tomorrow.  Since it was put together so quickly, I don’t expect all of the text to be perfect, but it may be good enough to put into the draft.

- Eric Lynskey

3av_0805_lynskey_4.pdf