Re: [10GMMF] Next TP3 meeting Tue 17 Aug 9am PDT--offset BW examp les

I've forwarded this to Piers, it was still too big for the reflector.

JSA

-----Original Message-----
From: Abbott, John S Dr
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 10:12 AM
To: 'IEEE 802.3aq 10GBASE-LRM'
Subject: RE: [10GMMF] Next TP3 meeting Tue 17 Aug 9am PDT--offset BW examples

This is some work for the channel modeling adhoc task1 subgroup which
        may be useful to TP3. I've broken it into two parts to keep file
        size down.
This 1st *.pdf has the offset BW examples.
Offset launches produce impulse responses which are not well simulated
        using the A1-A2-Deltat approach.

John Abbott