[10GMMF] 62MMF connector loss and draft test link config

Dear All,

As promised on todays Fiber Channel Ad Hoc I attach a PDF file containing the following information:

* My calculated graphs of connector loss versus offset for overfilled launch, steady state launch and 23 um offset single mode launch.

* The agreed draft of the worst-case test configuration for channel time variation measurements with comments from our call to document our reasoning behind the chosen configuration.

Regards,
David

62 MMF con loss and draft worst case configuration.pdf