Re: [10GMMF] 62MMF connector loss and draft test link config

Jonathan,
I'm not sure I follow you with regard to your concern on 10GMMF.  If you refer to OM3 fiber, the modal noise concerns are similar to that of mixing legacy 50 um and 62 um fibers because its core size is the same as other 50 um fibers.  Perhaps you are thinking of other impairments.

Regards,
Paul Kolesar
SYSTIMAX® SOLUTIONS
1300 East Lookout Drive