From: owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Hanberg,
Jesper
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 8:46 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [10GMMF] FW: [10GMMF] Reminder for TP2 call, 8/26/04

Regarding todays meeting:

EDC coefficients are obtained using MMSE  and yes see the hanberg_1_0304
presentation for BER calculation.

We are able to simulated lasers with peaking and ringing by changing the
gain compression factor. Attached is   a   figure showing   one  of the
lasers with a lower gain compression coefficient (eps_nl =2.22e-007).
Any views on how realistic this looks?

The fiber used is ranked as the 22nd worst with regards to PIE_L..

Best regards,
Jesper Hanberg
direct: +45 44 54 61 30