[10GMMF] Draft 0.1 of IEEE 802.3aq

Hello Everyone,

During our July meeting we passed a motion to adopt the content of lawton_01_0704, and certain figures from aronson_2_0704, for progress towards a draft standard. With help from, and my huge gratitude to, Piers Dawe and also to John Jaeger and to David Cunningham, Draft 0.1 is now available at http://ieee802.org/3/aq/private/index.html.

Piers Dawe will be circulating the password needed for access to this private Task Force area.

David Cunningham will follow up, by early next week, with details of the procedure that we wish to follow for collecting comments in advance of this month’s meeting in Ottawa.

Regards,

Nick Weiner.