From: Ben Willcocks [mailto:ben.willcocks@PHYWORKS-IC.COM]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 8:13 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [10GMMF] TP3 3-impulse test proposal

Further to the preliminary data I presented in the phone conference of 7
September, I have attached slides showing our TP3 3-impulse test
proposal & simulation results.  Many thanks to Sudeep Bhoja for his
assistance regarding the PIE calculations.

With Mike's permission, I would like to talk through this during next
Tuesday's TP3 conference call.

Regards,

Ben