[10GMMF] - task 2 time variation and modal noise - outline of slides for september interim

Task 2-ers

Any suggestions for slides to include in the September interim meeting?

We could include slides describing the basis of time variation experiments
        the standard link agreed upon for experiments and modelling
        summary of vibration tests based on GR-63-core and intended     experiments
        summary of other activities planned/on going - study of temperature     effects, modal noise calculations
Please e-mail me with any inputs, comments, suggestions, all will be gratefully received !

Next task 2 meeting is Wednesday 9.30 am
I'll aim to have last meetings minutes out by then and a task 2 draft slide set for September interim out before then for review in that meeting

best wishes

 Jonathan

tel: 1 408 524 5110
e-mail: jking@bigbearnetworks.com