[10GMMF] Rough Agenda for Ottawa Interim

Dear All,

I have just finished drafting the time management spreadsheet for the Ottawa interim.  I thought I should let you know roughly what the agenda will look like for the meeting.  I'll send a finalized more detailed proposed agenda out tomorrow.

Rough Agenda
------------
Monday 27 th  Sept

Opening at                              0830 hrs
Introductory remarks
Ad Hoc reports                  0900 hrs
Presentations                   1100 hrs
Lunch                                   1230 hrs
Presentations                   1330 hrs
End of 1st Day                  1800 hrs

Tuesday 28 th Sept

Opening                         0830 hrs
Discussion & adoption
of Fibre models                 0900 hrs (some experts need to leave early)
Comment resolution              1000 hrs
Lunch                                   1230 hrs
Closing & Motions                       1400 hrs
End Of Interim                  1800 hrs (sooner if possible)

The comment resolution might extend into the closing session.
The comments collected on draft d0.1 are on the LRM website.

There are 19 presentations including the ad hoc and TP2/3 reports.

It looks like we will have a very interesting and productive meeting.

Regards,
David