[10GMMF] Uncontroversial comments

Hello everyone,

In an attempt to use our time as efficiently as possible next week, I have again tried to identify the comments that look likely to be uncontroversial. This is this list (in the order that they appear in the comment report):

84, 88, 90, 49, 68, 50, 72, 70, 71, 115, 101, 117, 62, 105, 64.

If anyone thinks that any of these comments require discussion, please let me know which so that I can remove them from the list. I propose to make a motion to accept those that remain.

Thanks,

Nick.