[10GMMF] Suggestions on generating TP3 stressed sensitivity test ISI paramters

Attached is a suggested general process for choosing the final ISI test cases for the stressed sensitivity case.  Also included is a summary of the specific areas of methodology where we would need to reach consensus.  I believe that work on the mechanism of the process will be more fuirtful than discussion of the channel mode or metric choices.

I look forward to comments on this document and the specific questions raised and hope we can discuss this on our upcoming call.

Lew

TP3 ISI Impairments 12-06-04.pdf