[10GMMF] D2.3 Comment review a bug and TWDP limit reminder

Dear 10GBASE-LRM reviewers,

I believe there is a mistake in the EF specifications of table 68-3 –Transmit Characteristics in D2.3.  It has been pointed out to me that the specifications should have remained per the D2.3 specifications.  On reflection I believe this is true.  However, I have checked the instructions in the D2.2 database and they do instruct the editor to make this change.  At the beginning of comment review we should review where we want to start the debate on EF specifications from D2.2 or D2.3 limits?

Also, reviewers please remember that we are looking for comments on the value for the TWDP limit in the Transmit Characteristics table 68-3.  I will not rule such comments out of scope even though there is no change bar associated with the TWDP limit.

Regards,

David