[10GMMF] Draft Agenda For Next Weeks Meeting, Oct05

Dear All,

Here is the draft agenda for our meeting in Corning next week.  I believe that I have 6 requests for presentations.  But if you’ve made a request and I’ve missed you please let me know – I’m travelling and using the internet as I can get the chance!  I’ve left a few open slots on the agenda in case I’ve missed something.

We will start at 0900 hrs on Monday.  This is later than usual as Nick and I need to meet Monday morning to co-ordinate where we are with the comment data base etc.,

I’ve allowed for an overflow session on Tuesday evening.  But we may not need this as, so far, we have a less comments that last time.

See you all in Corning,

David

Draft Agenda.ppt