[10GMMF] Presentations for November LRM meeting some guidance

Dear 10GBASE-LRM,

Since it is assumed that there will be no new disapprove technical comments or valid new disapprove ballots made against D2.4 and that the project will be moving to sponsor ballot out of the November meeting I have been asked “what the committee will be doing at the November meeting?”  In particular I have been asked “what type of presentation should people prepare?”

I would suggest that this is a good meeting for presentations on the following subjects:

Interoperation

More measurements showing compliance to specifications has been achieved

Presentations that confirm the standard is robust with support for moving to Sponsor Ballot

Presentations suggesting coordinated investigations that would provide useful data for Sponsor ballot comment resolution sessions – including a review of the type of coordinated study that was carried out during previous Sponsor Ballots as a reference

Regards,

David