Optical MAS research references

I am posting this note, containing work in the area of Optical MAS, from
a private posting to me from Rohit Sharma of Optical Networks, with his
OK to post it to the reflector.

Thanks Rohit!

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.    Tel: 650 210 8800 x101 or 408 370 9233
Principal Architect         Fax: 650 940 1898 or 408 374 3645
Transcendata, Inc.           Email: rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1029 Corporation Way              http://www.transcendata.com
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4305    Alt email: rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx