RE: Proposed WAN vs. LAN Terms (Ethernet HSSG)

I also agree that the impact on laser cost with or without an isolator will
be minimal. Also, the preliminary spec's that were presented at the last
meeting were just that... preliminary. I feel there is much room for
improvement in both distances achieveable, and relaxing spec's to reduce the
cost and availability.

While some folks are bringing forth some interesting discussions, I think we
are premature and should be defining our objectives first.

Ed
LU-Opto