Re: Issues concerning 10GbE speed standards

Agreed,

In addition, to really allow several competing physical layer implementations,
I suggest discussing a common transceiver interface, similar in  nature to the
TBI of GbE.

--

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.    Tel: 650 210 8800 x101 or 408 370 9233
Principal Architect         Fax: 650 940 1898 or 408 374 3645
Transcendata, Inc.           Email: rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1029 Corporation Way              http://www.transcendata.com
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4305    Alt email: rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx