Finalizing objective

At the last meeting, we narrowed the speed objective down to two potential
candidates, 10.000 and 9.58464. Since then, there has been a massive amount
of discussion on the reflector. At this point, I'd like to see if we've
started forming a consensus. On the speed issue ONLY (i.e. without endorsing
or putting any limitation on the encoding, line code, management mechanism,
etc.), is there any objection to an objective of:

	"A MAC/PLS data rate of 10.000 Gb/s with an optional pacing
mechanism to support an effective 9.58464 Gb/s data rate."

Walt