Re: Long distance links

Rich,

I should have said 300m MMF short reach would be used quite a bit for the WAN compatible
PHY because of facilities collocation of the NSP systems with the metro and long haul
transmission/DWDM systems.  Thank you for correcting my understanding of the current
objective distances.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum
MCI WorldCom