Partitioning

Title: Partitioning

Rich,

I've made a sketch (at URL below) based on the partitioning discussion at the end of your Dec.3rd email.
I'd appreciate if you could confirm that I captured your intent correctly. For comparison I added a
partitioning based on the OIF interface proposal. Is it reasonable for both interfaces to be included in
the standard "For Information", like with the TBI? Although less is better, in this case it appears that
there are two different applications (one or two card) that each need a solution. Thanks.

        http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/10G_study/public/email_attach/10GE_partitioning.ppt

...Dave

David W. Martin
Nortel Networks