Re: 10 Gigabit EMI

Jonathan,

Probably the wall was built by those suboptimal "second order" choices?

Could it be that people were able to hide those suboptimal/wrong
"second order" choices by "convenience based, user friendly" boxes
in the past and now we are hitting the limit of current box design?

Either we invest and investigate how to do a super box design or it is
high time we revisit those "second order" issues and make the right choices
this time.

-Mark

Mark Yu						phone: 732-949-2185
Bell Laboratories, Rm. 4E504			fax:   732-949-9118
101 Crawfords Corner Rd.			yu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Holmdel, NJ 07733, USA