RE: XGMII a/k/r

Ben,

I used lower case letters to avoid confusion between what XAUI uses and what
the XGMII uses.  I had the /O/ code-group generated and terminated in the
PCS, instead of the RS.  Plus, like you noticed, I took out /RF/ and /BL/.
I was going to use a different coding for what is on the MDI, but I didn't
want to create too much confusion.

Cheers,
Brad