RE: Nomenclature update

Joel,

The X implies block encoding (as it did in 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX,
1000BASE-X).  The 64/66 and 8b10b are both forms of block encoding.  The W
implies that there is a SONET compatible framing that is used.  The term
that we've assigned to this has generally been a WAN PHY, so I choose to use
the W.

Cheers,
Brad