Re: WIS overhead - G1 RDI-P field

ERIC
    Currently RDI-P is not defined  in the WIS. I feel the RDI-P is the carry
important information  for remote End based
upon the 64/64 Decoder Sync. loss. If this is not supported , Because of Loss
of sync in 66/64 Decoder will not bass
the packet and remote end has no information about the sync loss. I clarify
with Norival in July meeting about enhanced
RDI.-P based upon Sync loss . Probably we need to discuss this issue on
reflector  for including the usefulness of this
alaram for remote end.

Thanks
Pankaj