RE: Equalization

Edward:

  I agree with you that it is important to analyze the
cause and nature of DMD. It would still be very useful to
make some time domain waveforms which demonstrate
this effect available to this group. It will be interesting
to see what portion of this effect is deterministic and hence
corrected using some signal processing. As long as this effect
is deterministic the fact that DMD is completely different from
one fibre to the next only means that it requires adaptive signal
processing to combat it.

		best regards,
		Kishore