Re: IDLEs on the SONET line

I would like to validate my understanding of the rates and terminology.
The STS-192c SPE uses the SDH VC-4-64c which has 260x64x9x64kb/s
total capacity or 9.584640 Gb/s.  Now, I would view this as the virtual
"line rate"
of the mapping and the payload rate is
(64/66)*9.584640=9.294196.36363....Gb/s
is the virtual payload rate. That is, 9.29 is to 10 as 9.58 is to 12.5 --
the before and after
coding. I would thus be inclined to use the term "line line" with the number
9.58...Gb/s
What is the agreed upon use of terms?
Thank
Gary Nelson