September area of IEEE P802.3ae web site

All,

The September area of the IEEE P802.3ae web site
(http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/public/sep00/index.html) is now complete with the
exception of the two presentations. I have yet to receive a copy of the
presentation titled 'Evaluating short wavelength VCSELs' and the presentation
titled 'Modal beam conditioning for enhanced MMF B/W', unfortunately, has a
copyright issue which we are currently working on.

As far as the remaining presentations are concerned, I have now had confirmation
from each presenter that the version of the presentation on the web is the same
version as that presented at the meeting.

Regards,
   David Law