Re: Clause 51 (XSBI) question

Hello Rich,

I need to fix up the nomenclature. The <0,1> was meant so show that
there were differential lines for the clocks, the data, etc...
It is not intended to distinguish upper and lower bytes clocking. I believe
this
was a method used in Fibre Channel ICs. For the XSBI, all data (lower or
upper byte)
is synchronized to one edge. The diagrams show no "<0,1>". For the next
edit, a high for a clock diagram means the <1> line is high and the <0> is
low.

Hope this helps. Regards.
Justin Chang
Quake Technologies, Inc.