Re: Draft 2.0 (figure 48-6)

Brian,

Yes, Rhett and I were in a bit of a rush getting Clause 48 out in time
for Draft 2.0 during Thanksgiving that we missed a couple of things. See
my responses below.

Brian Cruikshank wrote:

> Rich,
>
> I started looking at the Draft 2.0 today and I am having
> problems following the State Diagram.  I am not sure if
> I am missing something or there is a problem with it.
>
> The SEND_K state goes to (A) which goes to SEND_RANDOM_K.
> I would think that SEND_K should go to SEND_RANDOM_R.

Yes. Don Alderrou of nSerial also pointed out this error. If you would,
please submit a TF comment on this. This response is being sent to the
reflector to keep down the number of duplicate comments.

> Also, code_sel=1 should go to SEND_RANDOM_R and code_sel=0
> go to SEND_RANDOM_K.  Or I think be consistent.  The paths
> out of SEND_RANDOM_K do not seem to follow this pattern.

Ditto. Don caught this one as well. Please submit a comment.

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com