Re: ballot and comment process...

I have about 50 comments on clause 52 including some figures to be inserted and
significant rewrites of some sections.  I haven't tried to put the figures in
the comments, but my guess is that this won't work, and it will be difficult to
read some of the longer sections (formatting issues).  Is there another method
of doing this.  Eg write a comment pointing to an E-mail attachment that is sent
to the reflector?