Re: D2.0 ASCII ballot and comment form

Pat,

Looking at some old GE comments, the subclause included the clause
number in most cases.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

pat_thaler@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Brad,
>
> There is something not obvious to me. Is the subclause field suppose to
> include the clause number or not? For example, is a comment on 4.2.8:
>
>  Clause: 4
>  Subclause: 2.8
>
> or
>
>  Clause: 4
>  Subclause: 4.2.8
>
> Pat

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com