RE: MDIO register addresses

The only comment on this would be not to mix status & control in single
register. The
semantics of these two types of registers are well understood and should be
kept apart. Putting multiple
control type registers or multiple status type registers for a given device
type
should be fine. Compressing registers of mutliple device types in one is
aganin painful because
in real implementation only one or two device types will be implemented and
if
we compress registers of multiple device types in one, it will leave big
holes in implemented
register bits.

Regards,

Devendra Tripathi