Request Presentation Time

All,

Since, again, many of us have had a holiday on Monday this week, I am pushing the requirement to have requests and presentations in by Wednesday of the week before the meeting (tomorrow) back by one day. Remember the rules: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/public/presentproc.html

For those requesting time for presentation please send me a note with the following: