-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Dahlgren [mailto:bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 10:42 PM
To: 'Eric Borisch'
Cc: tia2-2tg@xxxxxxxxxxx; stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxx; 'Tyrone Tran
(E-mail)'; 'Bob Snively (E-mail)'; 'Ron Miller (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: Short MMF cable lengths?

Eric,

As promised, below is the URL to the presentation.

ftp://209.26.30.221/t11/pub/fc/pi/01-037v0.pdf

It is about 1.2 MBytes. Have a good weekend everyone.

-BOb

Robert Dahlgren, President, Silicon Valley Photonics
PO Box 60638,  Sunnyvale, California 94088-0638  USA
Tele +1-408-437-9292             bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell +1-408-813-8342      http://www.SVphotonics.com