Re: XGMII Clock Duty Cycle

James,

The driver tsetup and thold requirements already place a limit on the
duty cycle variation of the DDR clock output.

I think a separate duty cycle specification will be redundant and may
reduce flexibility in the transmitter output design.

Do you see a need for a separate duty cycle specification?

Thanks,
Vinu