Re: WG Ballot Question

Gareth-

Anyone who has a draft is hand is welcome to give us comments.
We welcome broad scrutiny by knowledgeable reviewers
How those comments are considered can depend on your status though. If you
find a defect in the draft we will certainly repair it. If you have an
opinion with regard to the technical content it will be considered, however
more weight will be given to the voting members who formulated the draft or
who put in ballot comments on the issue.

I hope this answers your question.

Best regards,

Geoff Thompson, Chair, IEEE 802.3