RE: Chapter 46: preamble length

I think Sanjiv has very good point. It is regressive to go back and make
preamble open
for PHY layers. After we have entered in continuous transmission mode  (idle
or data),
I do not see any reasoning of allowing "option" in preamble field.

Regards,

Devendra Tripathi
VidyaWeb, Inc
90 Great Oaks Blvd #206