Re: Management PMA/PMD registers for XAUI

I agree that more registers are not required.  I just wanted to be clear
what is expected.

Thanks,

justin

--
Justin Gaither                       Phone: 512-306-7292  x529
RocketChips a Division of Xilinx     Fax:   512-306-7293
500 N. Capital of TX Hwy.
Bldg 3                         email: jgaither@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Austin, TX 78746               WWW:   www.rocketchips.com
begin:vcard
n:Gaither;Justin
tel;fax:512-306-7293
tel;work:512-306-7292 x529
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Rocketchips, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:jgaither@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Project Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;500 N. Capital of TX Hwy=0D=0ABldg 3;Austin;TX;78746;
x-mozilla-cpt:;20160
fn:Justin Gaither
end:vcard