[802.3ae] Random questions regarding WIS

	I have some questions which occur to me as I study the WIS
interface.  I am writing them as I think of them, so the order will be
random.  Please pardon my ignorance, as my experience in this area is
limited.

	1.)  (45.2.2.3) "The format of the WIS Identifier is specified in
22.2.4.3.1".  Unfortunately, that section is not included in the draft.
Could someone clue me in, please?

	2.)  In 10GBASE-R, what does the "R" stand for?

	3.)  The read/write status for WIS identifier is not listed - what
is it?  (Is this specified in 22.2.4.3.1?)

	That appears to be all for now.  Thanks for any help you can give.

/|/|ike /+yers
Editor, WIS interface MIB draft
IETF hubmib WG