RE: [802.3ae] Wan Interface Sublayer

Boaz,

As for being able to transparently carry 10GbE WAN PHY over an optical
network, no additional systems other than what already exists in the
service provider infrastructure is required.  Only if the WAN PHY is
multiplexed into another transmission system other than 10G SONET or SDH is
additional infrastructure needed, which is required regardless of the
protocol or PHY.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum