RE: [802.3ae] Regarding Sequence ordered sets (Clause 48)

Hi Pat,

RS may choose to truncate the ongoing frame with inserting /E/ in frame and delineating it with /T/.
I would think this should be legal to do too rather than just transitioning from Data to Idle or
sequence_ordered sets. In anycase it could be fragment and neither case packet will be accepted.
Do you see any harm in it?

Thanks,
Sanjeev