Re: [802.3ae] Draft 4.1, Clause 52 available and open for review

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In support of 10GFC draft standard development, I've uploaded the latest
revision of the IEEE P802.3ae draft to the T11 web site as T11/02-126v1.
It is available as a "read me" text file explaining the contents as well
as a zip archive containing the a pdf version of the IEEE P802.3ae draft
4.1. This document constitutes the latest draft of the 10 Gigabit
Ethernet standards project upon which the 10GFC draft is based.

For those of you that are either intimately involved with 10GbE Serial
PMD work (Clause 52) from the Fibre Channel side, please see the
enclosed note below which provides details about the current comment
period for D4.1 Clause 52. In order to expedite the 10GFC and 10GbE
standards development process, I would be also be happy to forward
appropriate comments on D4.1 Clause 52 on your behalf. Please contact me
directly with any comments you may have.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.                     Intel Corporation
XAUI Sherpa                    Intel Communications Group
3101 Jay Street, Suite 110    Optical Strategic Marketing
Santa Clara, CA 95054           Santa Clara Design Center
408-496-3423                                     JAY1-101
Cell: 408-832-3957          mailto:rich.taborek@xxxxxxxxx
Fax: 408-486-9783                    http://www.intel.com