Re: Conference Call Next Week?

All,

It looks like I'm going to get sucked into jury duty next week so I may miss it.
I'll try to make it.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

Nariman Yousefi wrote:

> Pat,
>
> I will set it up today at 9AM PST on Tuesday.  I assume that the time is OK
> for every one.  I will post the detail by late today.
>
> Nariman
>
> At 10:47 AM 4/7/00 -0700, Kelly, Pat wrote:
> >
> >All
> >
> >Has a conference call been scheduled for next week?  If so, please post the
> >details to the reflector.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Pat
> >
> >N. Patrick Kelly
> >Engineering Manager
> >Strategic Silicon Labs
> >Level One Communications, an Intel Company
> >(916)854-2955
> >

> Nariman Yousefi
> Director Networking Engineering
>
> PH  (949) 585 5450
> FAX (949) 453 1848
> e-mail : Yousefi@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com