Welcome

There are now 80 on the reflector, so I presume that we have waited long
enough to move things here.

For those that have been participating on the conference calls and those
that plan to attend the meeting next week I would like to float an idea for
the agenda:

8:30 to Noon: Joint jitter meeting
Noon to 1:00 Lunch
1:00 to 5:30 Split meeting
a) 1550 nm Serial PMD
b) Continuation of jitter meeting

The intent here is to have something halfway between having concurrent
meetings (jitter and 1550) where many would be interested in attending both,
and having two, 1/2 day meetings were everyone could attend each.

Input please.

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher, Principal Engineer
Chair, IEEE P802.3ae (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
World Wide Packets
115 North Sullivan Rd
PO Box 950
Veradale WA  99037