Re: From serial PMD call, 30 Jan. 01: RIN, TMS. Different phone# this week

Information for tomorrow's call.

International dial in # : 801-303-3351
The Access Phone Number is: 888-809-4012
The Access Code is: 5808828

Its a new service.  I hope it works better for non-US callers which were having
trouble with my last service.