AW: Package on jitter

Hi,
please receive my package on jitter that I intended to be available at the
Jitter meeting, however the reflector did not let it through.
So I converted it to Word and may be it can still be of some help.
As a consequence I see two main questions , and those are
1.	What should the bandwidth of the PLL be (in line or different to
ITU)
2.	What is the allowed penalty (for jitter together with path effects
in ITU terms)
Kind regards Juergen

	 <<Difference in Jitter definition of ITU and IEEE 10G
initiative.doc>>

Difference in Jitter definition of ITU and IEEE 10G initiative.doc