Clause 47 group comments

Attached is the updated list of Clause 47 comments from today's XAUI
conference call. Interested parties are welcome to participate in the group
effort to propose solutions to these comments. Discussion is welcome on this
reflector, in person, and in next Wednesday's conference call (to be
announced on this reflector). I will submit the comments along with the
consensus opinion late next week.

Individual comment submissions are welcome, of course. The purpose of this
group effort is to allow for more discussion and discovery than will be
possible in the short time we have at the Plenary.

-Dawson Kesling
 Clause 47 Editor

 <<D2.1_comment_notes.ZIP>>

D2.1_comment_notes.ZIP