e-mail interruption: Clause 52 information and comments to editor

Hello:

I have just been made aware that my e-mail system has been bouncing messages
sent to me and not sending messages I have been sending out. As I am
expecting a number of messages from Serial PMD people out there regarding
comment resolution for D2.2 which I MUST receive, please resend all messages
to me (editor of clause 52) to the following set of e-mail addresses to make
sure it goes through before the deadline:

	dkabal@xxxxxxxx, dkabal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To my knowledge, only e-mail addresses sent to me after 5:00 PM MST on or
after Wednesday, February 28, 2001 are affected. You can stop sending me
messages at all these addresses after March 5, 2001 and revert to
dkabal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Dave